Ventus Golf are happy to announce there participation at the London Golf Show at earls court on the 9th to the 11th of November 2012. The show is set up to be a fantastic event and we are very much looking forward to meeting a lot of keen golfers who like to travel for their love of Golf.
This year’s show is designed to provide a truly interactive experience for golfers of all ages with informed technical advice, PGA tuition and education, Celebrity guests, 16 Driving bays, Custom fitting, Club testing, Custom build truck, Simulators and the latest golf gadgets.
- Free instruction, coaching and advice to all
- Interact with more than 50 PGA Pros at the show
- Supported by our retail partner the Internet Golf Store + TaylorMade, Callaway,
Mizuno, Cleveland, Nike, Titleist, Cobra, Yonex & Wilson
- Have your clubs made while you wait in our TaylorMade Custom – Fit Truck
- Thousands of deals and offers via the Internet Golf Store and other exhibitors
- Prizes galore to be won + free entry into “The Golf Show Lottery”
- PLUS Trick shot specialists Geoff Swain (World Champion) AND Kevin Carpenter
- Stop Press: ‘London Golf show Ambassador’ Sophie Horn to open show!
In addition there’s the main stage, where Tony Westwood comperes again – see and
watch expert interviews and discussions on all aspects of the game including,
Biomechanists, Mind Coaches and Strength & Conditioning coaching.
Now in its 8th year the show returns to the centre of London at Earls Court again, join us
on 9th -11th November and indulge your passion at the LARGEST indoor golf equipment
Demo Days in the UK!